We can provide reliable, high speed data connectivity
EFM & Leased Lines
This is a dedicated, private line that only carries communications and traffic from your company, resulting in a guaranteed level of service.
The line can be used for data, video and voice and is most effective when sharing heavy bandwidth applications between different offices.
Dedicated high-speed connections are available to carry multiple services including Internet access, VoIP and Data.
What benefits would a Leased Line bring my business?
- Cost effective for heavy Internet users
- High-speed data throughput
- Private connection with no contention ratios
- Fixed charges regardless of usage
- A guaranteed high level of service with vastly reduced latency
Broadband & FTTC Services
The Network Communications Group broadband services can help you get more for less, providing bandwidth, hardware and full customer service support:
- Superfast Broadband
- Use email, the internet and phone simultaneously
- Free installation
- Free Routers
Secure & fast Multi-site connection, MPLS networks bring the benefits of simplicity, control and significant cost savings for your business.
MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) is a highly cost effective leased line equivalent service aimed at corporate customers who need a highly resilient, private network in order to run high bandwidth usage applications.
The service is ideal for businesses that run VPN’s, Voice over IP and business critical programs such as accounts packages and stock information, which require large amounts of bandwidth and fast upload and download speeds.
The system is flexible and allows for the addition of sites without the need to reconfigure all the data connections.
MPLS is a fully managed service with many value added services such as Internet connectivity, security hardware, specialist engineering time, network design, SLA’s and most importantly, 24-hour support.
What benefits would MPLS bring my business?
- Cost effective for connecting businesses that are far apart
- Fully scalable and flexible for future changes and expansion
- High QoS and SLA eliminating jitter, packet loss and latency
- Fixed monthly fee allowing for accurate budgeting
Who would benefit from MPLS?
- QoS (reliability, speed, voice quality)
- Separate office locations that regularly share a lot of data
- Separate office locations who want to use VoiP
- Geographically distant companies for who leased lines are not financially viable