We can provide reliable, high speed data connectivity
EFM & Leased Lines
This is a dedicated, private line that only carries communications and traffic from your company, resulting in a guaranteed level of service. Perfect for the business that needs to maintain a strong connection between multiple premises.
The line can be used for data, video and voice and is most effective when sharing heavy bandwidth applications between different offices. This can range from video conferencing software such as Teams, to YouTube videos to VPNs.
Dedicated high-speed connections are available to carry multiple services including Internet access, VoIP and Data.
What benefits would a Leased Line bring my business?
- Cost effective for heavy Internet users – No matter what services you use, a leased line means you can work effectively without breaking the bank.
- High-speed data throughout – Connect your entire business. Leased line connections are perfect for making sure that multiple sites maintain consistent connections.
- Private connection with no contention ratios – Doesn’t compete with residential connections or other businesses, with a leased line you only have to focus on your own connection.
- Fixed charges regardless of usage – No matter how much data you are using, your bill will remain exactly the same. It’s great for your bottom line.
- A guaranteed high level of service – Vastly reduced latency means that your customers and colleagues will experience a great connection when on your site.
Broadband & FTTC Services
The Network Communications Group broadband services can help you get more for less, providing bandwidth, hardware and full customer service support:
- Home working – Don’t force your staff to rely on their home broadband network. With our data solutions you can take the functionality of the office home with you.
- Superfast Broadband – Make sure that business critical systems always run at their best, and keep your entire team working at their happiest and most productive.
- Use email, the internet and phone simultaneously – Don’t get held back by a slow connection. Business broadband means you can work whichever way suits you best.
- Free installation – We’ll help you get your system up and running in a cost-effective, quick and non-intrusive way.
- Free router – Making sure you have an easy way to connect your office.
Providing a secure & fast multi-site connection, MPLS networks bring the benefits of simplicity, control and significant cost savings for your business.
MPLS (MultiProtocol Label Switching) is a highly cost-effective leased line equivalent service aimed at corporate customers who need a highly resilient, private network in order to run their own high bandwidth applications.
The service is ideal for businesses that run VPNs, Voice over IP and business critical programs such as accounts packages and stock information, which require large amounts of bandwidth and fast upload and download speeds.
The system is flexible and allows for the addition of sites without the need to reconfigure all the data connections.
MPLS is a fully managed service and features many value-added services such as Internet connectivity, security hardware, specialist engineering time, network design, strict SLAs and most importantly, 24-hour support from our great team.
What benefits would MPLS bring my business?
- Providing a cost-effective solution for connecting businesses with multiple locations that are far apart.
- Creating a fully scalable and flexible way to prepare for future changes and expansion.
- High QoS and SLAs eliminating jitter, packet loss and latency, making sure you have a consistent connection, so business critical systems always stay up and running.
- Fixed monthly fees allowing for accurate budgeting, giving you a more consistent bottom line.
Who would benefit from MPLS?
- Businesses looking for increased reliability, speed and voice quality.
- Separate office locations that regularly share a lot of data.
- Separate office locations who want to use VoIP to communicate better.
- Geographically distant companies for who leased lines are not financially viable.