Lines & Calls
STOP paying excessive charges!
Transfer your current telephone services to the Network Communications Group and start making savings on your business line rental and call charges.
Our aim is to provide the most competitive prices with large savings on:
- Line Rental (SIP, ISDN30, ISDN2, Analogue PSTN)
- Indirect Access – Carrier Pre-Select (CPS) & Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- FREE Local, National and Mobile calls
- Cheap International Calls
- Non Geographic Numbers (0800, 0845, 0870, 0871, 0844)
- Bespoke business tariffs
- Broadband – ADSL Services
- MPLS Networks
- Leased Lines and Ethernet
- Business VoIP
Switching to us is simple and streamlined with NO interruption or compromise to the quality of service.
Life will be less complicated as you will have one point of contact and all your services will be detailed on one bill.
We can provide inbound non-geographic numbers that provide a range of business benefits which are suitable for:
- Marketing campaigns to track responses
- Handle and report on calls more effectively by routing incoming calls based on the number dialled
- Situations where you do not want to disclose your geographic location
- If you want to encourage people to call at little or no cost to themselves
- If you want to generate additional revenue stream for your business
We will advise you on all your specific Non-Geographic requirements; we have call routing options available at a network level including:
- Timed Divert
- Area Plan
- Data Capture
- Queue Manager
Examples of non-geographic numbers:
0800 / 0808 Freephone – the caller pays nothing and you pay the full incoming call cost
0845 Local Rate – the caller pays a local rate and you pay the balance of the call cost
0870 National Rate – the call pays a national rate and you pay nothing
0844 Adjustable Fixed Rate – call rates can be chosen by you ranging from 2p to 5p fixed rates per minute
0871 Fixed Rate – fixed rate calls that can generate revenue for you with every call
090xxx Premium Rate – the caller pays a fixed tariff and you generate a revenue on every call received
0300 Non Profit – for communications providers on the basis that those numbers are used by public sector bodies and not-for-profit bodies such as registered charities.