Service & Support
Need telecom support or advice? We've got you covered
Our trained and highly skilled technicians provide nationwide support, service and maintenance for all business communication platforms, ensuring all of your business’ demands and needs are fully met. Our tiered support levels will make sure your team’s day to day operations are always running smoothly.
Our team’s combined telecommunication experience extends to over 100 years. We are perfectly equipped to provide a higher level of customer care, support and understanding of the challenging environments that businesses face today in terms of technology.
Our technical support teams will help you through the installation of any project you start with us and are also here to help manage and maintain the equipment you already use.
The Network Communications Group has a support levels plan to make sure your team always have their tech needs met. From everyday support to difficult technical issues, our multi-tiered system is designed to make sure that we respond to any individual demands quickly and the right person for the job is always available.
Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will respond to a fault report received within 4 working hours for a major fault, within 8-16 working hours for minor fault and to repair all non-intermittent faults within 16 working hours.
We understand that not all business requirements are the same, therefore we also provide bespoke Business & Critical Cover Plans that suit your individual needs.
We offer technical support as part of a total project installation or as a standalone maintenance agreement for your existing equipment.
Key features & benefits
Online and Telephone Support:
- Our team are available to talk through any issues you have. No matter how you need to get in touch, we’re here to help.
- Speak to one of our dedicated team, we can get your issue sorted quickly and easily.
- Online Diagnostics means you don’t have to wait for support staff to come to you. We can analyse and sort out any issue that your business has remotely.
- We can analyse a situation online and detect if your system is at fault or if there are software updates and repairs required. This means the rest of your business can run as usual and you are not hampered by downtime.
- We use industry approved, secure online software to find issues and organise next steps quickly.
- With your permission, we can securely and remotely access your system in order to determine and fix any issues.
- Once again this is done to resolve issues without causing disruption to the rest of your business. Your team can continue their work effectively whilst you sort out any issues.
Fast Site Response Times:
- No matter the issues that you may be facing, we aim to reach you quickly and get everything resolved.
- Whether we can amend your query remotely through our online services, or you require a face-to-face meeting, we’ll always aim to be with you quickly and cause as little disruption as possible.
Bespoke Cover Plans:
- If your business needs tech support that truly goes the extra mile, consider our bespoke cover plans.
- Designed to provide not only our top-class tech support, but also to cater to the individual requirements of your business. This service is truly tailor-made for you.