Thousands of businesses fail each year as the result of unplanned disruptions – don’t let it be you
Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity is a telephony service for businesses that provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and managing tools to deliver perfect customer service in any circumstance. No matter whether you experience a network failure or downtime, bad weather, security alerts, or just aren’t available to answer a call, our phone service has disaster recovery built in. Give us a call and find out more about what we can do to keep your communications safe.
With Inbound you will have access to emergency call plan features, or the Network Communications Group can tailor call routing to meet your specific business requirements.
Key features & benefits
- Keep track of how your communications system is running. Find problem areas quickly and efficiently so you are never caught unaware.
- If downtime ever does occur, you can easily find out where it came from so you can guarantee it doesn’t happen again.
- Make sure you are always on top of your business’ security.
- No matter the situation, always stay ready to communicate at your best with Call Divert.
- Call Divert allows you to reroute calls to an alternative number automatically if you can’t get into the office. You can divert calls to a landline or mobile number, meaning you can stay ready to communicate wherever you are.
- With Call Divert enabled, only your alternate number will ring, so there is no need for manual routing, it does it all for you.
- This service does exactly what it says, it allows you to set an automatic way to route calls between different numbers based on the time of day.
- Time of Day Routing is compatible with a range of devices, from mobile to voicemail to VoIP system, so your team can communicate at any time.
- This system allows you and your team to take important calls even when your business is closed, or you want to work outside of normal hours.
- Automatic Call Distribution or ACD allows you to automatically direct incoming calls to a certain person or department within your business.
- Intelligently reroute calls to the most appropriate person in your business. This is vital for companies like call centres but can have a variety of uses for any team.
- Make sure your customers speak to the person they need quickly and without hassle, Call Distribution helps you to streamline your communication process.
- Choose exactly what gets announced to your team and give them information on where a call is coming from so that they are best prepared to answer it.
- Keep your customers informed by letting them know what the situation is if you can’t immediately answer their call.
- We offer a range of options so you can personalise your announcements to suit you; start with a greeting or let your team know more information.
- Find out more about your calls, so you and your team can best optimise your approach moving forward.
- Find out your call traffic by time or day of the week, caller locations and more in order to best prioritise and adapt your communications based on real data.
- Call statistics allows you to refine your call process by showing the time taken to answer calls and how long they last, allowing you and your team to find areas to improve on.
- All of your call statistics are managed through one intuitive interface that you can access quickly and easily.
- Great security features mean that your phone system is always safe, even in an emergency.
- All of these features are presented in a clear and easy to read way, so you and your team can easily figure out how to improve your call process.
Never Miss a Call:
- Call routing means that you will never miss a call, no matter the situation.
- If you can’t be in the office then just reroute your calls to your home phone, mobile or other personal device, this will allow you and your team to cope with any downtime you experience.
- This also opens the way for facilitating flexible work in your business, staff love to be able to work in the environment that best suits them, and being able to take calls wherever they are working is a great way to allow remote work.